Hello Again

Wow, seems like a lfetime ago since I posted here last. Just about remembered my login details and would like to say hi to all the old and new guys/girls here.

Thanks for the email reminder.

Regards

Mr. 1576 :Fun:

Hello and welcome back

Bugger me! look who just popped in :Tongue: good to see you online, how you doing mate?

Very busy with work, family etc. and moved into a house that needs a lot of maintenance. Dont spend much time online these days and lots of people I used to talk to have kind of moved onto other priorities. Still, its nice that some of you remember me, and hopefully I can look in on a far more regular basis.

Very busy with work, family etc. and moved into a house that needs a lot of maintenance. Dont spend much time online these days and lots of people I used to talk to have kind of moved onto other priorities. Still, its nice that some of you remember me, and hopefully I can look in on a far more regular basis.

So where are you living now mate?

lol around the corner from my old house, just an older property with more potential.

Kettering, Northants.

It's nice to see you back on jamerspad. Understand what being busy is like my friend but always i try to find time for my surfing :Smiler: you should post images of your new house as you make changes in the photography forum, that would be interesting.