Scanning reciever wanted

daveb47

I have a m8 who has an Realistic Pro 2042 that he don't use much nowadays, would that do or do you need more complex bit of kit, what are you going to be listening too, 31Mhz round here is dead now and no more plod either :( What would you pay for that i'll give him a bell this afternoon, I know he has manual for it but that's about it.

I have nice bit of software called RecAllPro that will cap audio for you on the PC as and when audio is transmitted, drop me a PM if you need help finding it.

All1

OK Dave I have spoke to him as i said he don't use it much nowadays and wants £100 and he will del to anywhere in UK, to be honest at that price i'd check ebay first i'm sure you'd get a better deal on there, or another option is to PM Bod he is a fully licensed radio ham and used to have a fair bit of kit hanging around, likewise i also have a 2042 as well as a Yupi 7100 which is a neat little handheld and will do what you need and that can be got from as little as £50 up to a silly £130 on ebay and does have a great set of ears on it and mine has never missed a beat.

All1