Virgin hiking the prices

gogs

Just got an email from virgin saying they are hiking the cost of my broadband by £2 a month. To top that off the inclusive evening and weekend calls are moving from 6pm-6am onto 7pm-7am.

Talk about ripping the sh1t out of it.

although their service to me has been quite good, i feel it's maybe time to look around. Any suggestions welcome. needs to be unlimited 24/7, not too bothered about inclusive call deals. don't fancy talk talk as my bro has had a lot of crap dealing with them but open toother suggestions.

Well first thing to do is check out SamKnows and see what options are open to you on your local excchange, have you thought about Sky (pokes himself in the eye with a sharp stick) i know they do offer unlimited downloads, how much do you leech every month on average, also eclipse is supposed to be good as well, if you want 1st rate quality check out Zen but they are expensive and don't offer unlimited download check out samkows and let us know what options are open to you

Ring Virgin and cancel the lot. They will get back and offer a deal,Iv'e been with them since it was Telewest, i rang a couple of weeks back cancelled the lot and waited.The retention team rang me back made me an offer,I was on

10mb bb

xl phone

xl tv v+ box

caller id

That was costing me £52 now i'm getting

60mb bb

xl phone

xl tv etc reduced to £44 for 2 years 12 month contract that includes this years price rise. so £8 less and 50mb bb more than i was.

Worth a ring.

Ring Virgin and cancel the lot. They will get back and offer a deal,Iv'e been with them since it was Telewest, i rang a couple of weeks back cancelled the lot and waited.The retention team rang me back made me an offer,I was on

10mb bb

xl phone

xl tv v+ box

caller id

That was costing me £52 now i'm getting

60mb bb

xl phone

xl tv etc reduced to £44 for 2 years 12 month contract that includes this years price rise. so £8 less and 50mb bb more than i was.

Worth a ring.