Now this could be intresting

Alloneword

The government will be able to monitor the calls, emails, texts and website visits of everyone in the UK under new legislation set to be announced soon.

Internet firms will be required to give intelligence agency GCHQ access to communications on demand, in real time.

The Home Office says the move is key to tackling crime and terrorism, but civil liberties groups have criticised it.

Attempts by the last Labour government to take similar steps failed after huge opposition, including from the Tories.

A new law - which may be announced in the forthcoming Queen's Speech in May - would not allow GCHQ to access the content of emails, calls or messages without a warrant.

But it would enable intelligence officers to identify who an individual or group is in contact with, how often and for how long.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17576745

Now is it just me or can i see loads of people sending emails and just putting the word bomb in for a laugh or something on those lines, i heard yesterday thta "Key Words" like bomb will trigger a watching session will this would be great we could get rid of the 3 million on the dole in a flash, i can see loads of people putting crazy sayings in there sigs :Winky: