Presumed Guilt...

sparks

An example of how we are presumed guilty in this country....

Two released after girl's death at holiday campsite

Of course they were immediately arrested on suspicion of murder, and this was splashed all over the media...

The so called reason? - "a report from experienced medical professionals"....well not that professional - just covering their backs more like!

The correction is to be found in smaller print and in some cases nowhere at all !

So the couple have witnessed the death of a young child (not being said if it their own), but the police pile on the agony by suspecting them of murder!

In addition, that arrest is on their records and will blight their lives forever..

What is wrong with informal questioning until after the post mortem?

After all, that would be the procedure if you were to shoot an unarmed person through a windscreen... :Winky:

Can't beleive this has not had more comments, never mind 2 more to the database, oh just a small point put yourself in the parents situation, you have gone on hols, kid die then plod nicks you for killing your own kid.

OK they were let go but what will the parents be going through after all there is no smaoke without fire so there hands must be dirty to some degree......

Discuss.....

All1

Starting to think alloneword is actually sparks :Winky: . The reason that only you two have replied is possibly because everyone else is fed up of listening to sparks constantly moaning and telling us all what is wrong with the country :Angry_32:

• Thumbs Up 2

they need to attempt to sue theexperienced medical professionals for loss of earnings and all the sort of stuff that having that on file will

cost.

fancy turning a tragic incident into a murder for the family sake get the facts in 1st.

The reason that only you two have replied is possibly because everyone else is fed up of listening to sparks constantly moaning and telling us all what is wrong with the country :Angry_32:
I agree with you Sparks does bang on about some stuff and IMO most of the time he's spot on IMO but we don't always agree.

Forgive me but I was thinking of the 2 adults that had just lost there kid, not only did they have to deal with that but the next minute they were nicked for killing the kid, now i don't know if your a parent or not but just put yourself in there shoes for one minute do you think being nicked, photographed, having there prints taken and DNA taken is the right thing to do to 2 parents who's child has just died, or maybe you think it's the right thing to do ?

Answer?.......

All1

• Thumbs Down 1

The reason that only you two have replied is possibly because everyone else is fed up of listening to sparks constantly moaning and telling us all what is wrong with the country :Angry_32:

The reason is, most people carry on with their every day lives thinking 'it couldn't possibly happen to me'...

I'd be willing to bet that those parents thought exactly the same thing!

Don't have a go at someone who has the ability to envisage what it would be like if it happened to you....or me!