whats the Best unlimited broadband only deals?

angelbabe1uk

I am currantly with BT

But!!!!

I was paying them £20.60 pm then they decided to up it to £21.00 pm in jan

Now there demanding i pay them £41.50 pm!

They say my bill for the 4 months is £84.91 but demand that i start paying them £41.50 from the 15th of may a hike up of £20.50 for broadband costing only £21.60 pm!

They say they have upped my payments because my broadband from 23rd May my contract ends so payments will go back upto £24.70 pm & with regards to my bb direct debit payments have been asked to be incresed to £41.50 because on my bill there is £3.60 left over from my previous bill & a £10.00 charge because a dd bounced because BT tried to take it 2 days early so money wasnt in account!

The whole point of Monthly Payment Plan is that the 3 payments you make each quater should clear the bill by the date the next bill is produced which is 27th July

£41.50 x 3 isnt £84.91 its £124.50 which is £39.59 Over the bill

Also july 27th is 4 months away so i will have paid them £166.04 so £81.91 over what my bill is

So ive asked them for my MAC code which they have gave me

BUT

I have to pay BT £30.00 for having it!

Even though my contract ends May 23rd

So im now looking for another supplier for my broadband

It has to be Unlimited like what i currently have with BT

My phoneline isnt with BT its with Sky because BT kept hiking up my prices even though i wasnt using my phone because i have my mobile contract with orange

Ive looked into Orange which says its only £5.00 for unlimited for orange customers but upon asking they say its £23.50 for just there broadband but if i change my supplier for phone it will be £18.50 :-/

A lot of ppl swear by them but im asking you what you think?

My youngest bro swears by Squak Squak but i have loads of friends who have left them because there not very good for signal & there call centers are in India so you get ppl who you either can not understand or they can not understand you LOL

Soooooo

I need the help of my fellow friends in Jamers Pad

Who is the Best broadband Only provider????

Given your line is with Sky why not look at Sky as well i know they do offer a true unlimited deal, don't forget to sign up via quidco or topcashback and get some money back, you get money back for nothing, i done this with Sky the other day and a whole years viewing will only set me back £60 plus I get to keep the sky+ box (which i'm sure i can sell for a few quid then i have my dish quad LNB which will take my freesat PVR when Sky is finished with, as i say it's money for nothing so you may as well get something back for moving ISP's

All1

Given your line is with Sky why not look at Sky as well i know they do offer a true unlimited deal, don't forget to sign up via quidco or topcashback and get some money back, you get money back for nothing, i done this with Sky the other day and a whole years viewing will only set me back £60 plus I get to keep the sky+ box (which i'm sure i can sell for a few quid then i have my dish quad LNB which will take my freesat PVR when Sky is finished with, as i say it's money for nothing so you may as well get something back for moving ISP's

All1

Sky isnt sadly unlimited for me id have to pay £17 odd a month for a capped usage because they havent alocated it for our town yet :-(

"Cor jesus you don't have much choice do you?"

Unless you live in a city you don't have a choice...

whats the Best unlimited broadband only deals?

Enternet (ADSL24) - Broadband Only 19.00 per month

Monthly Allowance: 30gig Peak, 300gig Off Peak + 1 month rolling contract (No Lock In)