Forum very busy

Divvy

I can't help but notice that the forum is a lot busier this last week or so, now I don't know if this has anything to do with sparks departure or if that is just a coincidence but there re a lot more active members around which is good to see. :Smiler:

• Thumbs Up 2

I have to admit my recent absence from the pad is partly due to being fed up with all the surliness of his posts. Now he has departed, and I don't know why, I may well be dropping in more frequently now.

sparks departure began when Jamer removed one of his usual anti royal posts I believe. You will find most of the discussion within this post http://www.jamerspad...showtopic=27319 but yes as you can see you are not alone, he was putting members off from contributing clearly.

• Thumbs Up 1

Cheers for that. I had forgotten just how anti establishment he was. It has now all come flooding back :Winky:

Ah yes lol, noticeably busier on the pad since his departure I have to say, possibly a coincidence but I don't think so, which is a shame because he used to be a good active member he had just got worse, less of the what I call normal posts and virtually everyone of his last posts were anti establishment.

• Thumbs Up 1

Forum is much more busy, says it all really. I am surprised that alloneword has not commented on what a difference sparks leaving has obviously made, people were clearly fed up with all his posts i suppose, good to see the forum coming back to life :Smiler:

• Thumbs Up 1

I am surprised that alloneword has not commented on what a difference sparks leaving has obviously made
I felt no need to comment so didn't, yes the forum is busier, but NOT better IMO.

He's in mourning for his fallen comrade.

Flags at half mast and 'The last post' permanently being played on repeat at his house at the moment. :Fun:

You see since sparks has gone I have made no comment to any post, yet YOU feel the need to be sarcastic, and for what reason?

I see no point to posting here any more, I just wanted to let things calm down and you have to drag it down to the gutter, such a shame.

All1

I suggest you grow a pair and quick mate.

It was obvious to everyone it was a joke. ( or pi$$take or whatever)

I would normally say I am sorry if you took offence but don't play Mr sensitive with me.

It was you that sent me a PM entitled YOU C**T

Okay folks lets calm it down now please and get on with getting back to normal. I will not tolerate abuse to other members as sometimes it goes to far!! We all have our own opinions.

The forums are a lot more active since the date of sparks departure, now that may just be a coinisidence but over time we will see.

• Thumbs Up 1