Abu Hamza

Rother

So, he is finally in the USA and in court.

It will be interesting to see how they handle it.

I hope they will not be as soft as us - and I suspect they wont be.

They have even confiscated his hook hand and wont give it back.

I'd like to think that he is ###### his pants now he is in the hands of his victims.

• Thumbs Up 1

I sorry but if he was white and non Muslim he be in the U.S.A back in 2010 already

In Muslim countries if you steal they will cut your hand off we need some kind of thing like this

I.e. If you are a muslim terrorist they need to cut your balls off and put them in pig fat

So when that terrorist is dead and in heaven and see's the 70+ virgins he looks down

And knows there in hell.

Abu is finally extradited and Gary McKinnon stays.

How long before the racist card is raised.

Irrespective that one was 'terror' based and the other 'hacking' I can see it now.

I am glad that Theresa May had the guts to stop the extradition, whatever her reasons.

Throughout this case though, I have never heard any common sense.

What I mean is; If I had an impenatrable computer system and some bedroom hacker got in

I would thank him and ask him how he did it - even reward him and ask him to test the new system.

Next time it might be a real terrorist organization that gets in.

What do the Yanks do? They want to jail him for 60 years.

The inner me wants somebody to get in again and really f*** em up.

The British government should have said f*** off 10 years ago to the USA.

I'm sure we havn't eard the last of this.

Or better yet we keep the hacker in the U.K and the British government use him to read the mail of governments of the world

And at the same time make better Systems that are harder to hack by seeing how he dose it.

Then we can sell the newer Systems to the U.S.A for say £10billion see how they like it for a change.

• 4 weeks later...

Well blow me down. He's back and going to be a totally free man again.

So we are stumping up for his house/food/expenses etc while he can plan how to mass murder us infidels.

And nobody has the bollocks to say he isn't allowed back in

Well blow me down. He's back and going to be a totally free man again.

So we are stumping up for his house/food/expenses etc while he can plan how to mass murder us infidels.

And nobody has the bollocks to say he isn't allowed back in

And therein lies the problem with the "great British public" being allowed via the sun or daily mail or sky to voice an opinion.....

let's round up all brown guys with hankies on their heads, and all people with pead>>> before their title, cos they are bad men! (maybe if these people read something different, or paid attention at school, life would be easier)

so children's doctors get lumped in beside predatory child molester's, and people who follow due process through the courts are all tarred with the same brush as terrorists.

Our law's, which were fought and died for by countless people, are what make us different. If we lose our reason, or react like a crowd of pitch-fork wielding yokels then we have lost the fight to remain civilised!