Just Ordered the Asus transformer infinity

cobra

The asus transformer infinity is the newest Tablet out. Come out on the 26-28 Sep so it's newer then

The iPhone 5. Anyhow had a job trying to get one on the net found out that you can only really get

Them on Amazon so I had a look on amazon U.K and they were £600 what the f**k I say

So I went to the amazon U.S site and after the $ to £ bit it come in at £370 that's a bit of a saving

So I tried to Order it but it says can not be delivered to a U.K address what the f**k

( I remember back when If you Ordered of a U.S site it did ship to the U.K)

So I tried all the amazon European websites and after the € to £ bit got one for £450

From amazon Italy will be getting it on the 15th.

As it's a Tablet it uses a on-screen keyboard so the qwerty vs azerty is not a big thing

Like it will be if it were a netbook or laptop.

Why is the U.K a big rip off at the moment has been for some years but why.

I have the new Tablet now I'm typing this post on it.

Been using it for over 12 hours now and must say it's the best Tablet I've ever used

And I have used the ipad3. It is a ipad killer BUT it cost the same so most people will still get a ipad3 not knowing any better

I have the 64GB one and have some of the top games for it and they are as good as a ps3 or xbox360 now

And some of the apps you get pre-installed are some of the best paid for app on google play (you get full apps for free)

As soon as I put it on my wi-fi it found my nas drive no extra software needed and it found my smart TV so I can use the Wi-Di

Using it to chat over my BT headset is some of the best Tablet chatting I've ever done.

And most of you know how bad my spelling is but how bad is it on this post.

Some of the specs

1.6GHz quad core Tegra 3 CPU/GPU

Full HD 1920x1200 (only a handful of Tablets do this at the moment)

Corning Gorilla Glass 2

Comes on Android 4.0.3 ICS but the 4.1.1 update is already out for it just over 2 weeks after it come out

Asus make the nexus 7 but the transformer infinity is Asus top offering

• 2 weeks later...

The Windows 8 Tablets come out next week out of the 3 new Windows 8 Tablets (one is cheap one is £50 less and one is £50 more than the transformer infinity)

I will be looking out to see how good the Windows tabs do against Android and iOS.

Now remember it will be a 1st gen Windows Tab Vs a 3rd gen Ipad and a 4th gen Android Tab

(Before Anyone says 4th gen Android the were Andriod 2.2/2.3 Tabs but lets call this 1st gen then the True Android Tablet OS come out 3.0 HC

Then we had Android 4.0.3/4.0.4 ICS and Now we have 4.1.0/4.1.1 JB)

This Christmas Will Be the most important year for the Tablet Market as All the major players will have there Tablets out.