Anyone selling a 32" LED backilte TV

Alloneword

Hopefully one of you lot got a nice new TV for crimbo and need to sell an old 32".

I need the following from it:

LED Backlit

Min of 3 HDMI

1 USB

Freeview HD

Netflix

Wireless (via dongle if need be)

Finally not a super glossy screen finish (not like glass effect)

If anyone has anything matches these specs then let me know make and model and asking prices, of course we'll have to sort ofut some form of del, i don't mind if it has sone dings on it, so long as it works fine, it's only for the bedroom and won't get much use, so anyone have anything like it as sales seem like a load of poo right now.

All1

I gave up looking for second hand it was not worth it as they were going for too much money so i just bought new, a Samsung UE32ES5500 it cost £329 with a free 5 year warranty and a Samsung WIS12ABGN thrown in as well, it's only for the bedroom and wil only get a couple of hours use a week so could not justift sepnding silly money on it, given fleabay have been selling them for £295 with 3 months warranty and £299 for 12 months i think i done ok, nice that it has wifi i can strem from my WD TV Live now.

All1