Prerecorded message

marc515151

Hey all, im looking vfor the cheapest way to have a pre-recorded message played when someone rings a business landline number, then at the end if the customer stas on hold then the phone will ring.

Other option is have a call routing option where cusomer presses a number for specific department. Now i no there are expensive PBX systems that do this but i need a cheap option

Any help or ideas would be great

Hey all, im looking vfor the cheapest way to have a pre-recorded message played when someone rings a business landline number, then at the end if the customer stas on hold then the phone will ring.

Other option is have a call routing option where cusomer presses a number for specific department. Now i no there are expensive PBX systems that do this but i need a cheap option

It's the devil at work himself.

IVM Answering Attendant

Is one I have used (it's all over torrent sites)

I set it up with multiple departments ie - press '1' for sales, 2 for inquiries etc but all the calls came through to me.

And I could see on the screen which department they thought they were getting through to.

One caller wanted to flog me health and safety gear and she was put through to 'purchasing' (me)

After a while I got bored of her flannel and told her to f*** of'f

She called again and put herself through to management (oops, me again)

and asked me if I knew that my purchasing staff were ignorant of the health and safety laws and ignorant to callers.

I asked why they were ignorant to callers and she said I was told to f*** off

I replied 'well f*** off then' hehehehe

• Thumbs Up 1