Any paramedics on here?

Alloneword

Anyone here a fully qualified paramedic or know anyone who is?

The reason i'm asking is I know they are trained to look for ID tags or those wristbands that have medical information on Heart patient/diabetic etc, but are they trained to go "snooping" in your bags or pockets for information, for example i wear a silicone wristband stating I'm diabetic but also in my "manbag" i do have a piece of card stating what medication I'm on strength & frequency etc, if i passed out anywhere would they go through my bag and find this information as it could be vital to them in some situations.

All1

Brother in law is a GP will that do?

Not to sure to be honest m8, if he knows what rules are for paramedics then fine, all i'm trying to do is find the best way let the crew know what meds i'm on if I pass out in the street or anything on those lines, which is getting more and more likely as time goes on for me.

All1

What about getting one of the usb ICE tags with all the info on that m8. thinking about it myself for on the motorbike.

Might be an option but i don't know if a paramedic would have access to a usb socket anywhere on there van or not, also we have a fair few motorbike paramedics and i'm sure they won't have access, mind you have thought of an ideal way of finding out and that is just ask a paramedic at my local A&E Dept, i guess that would give me the answer i need.

All1