Still got the ribs....needs some meat.

beebo

My goodness. Seems like a vacuous chasm here now. Let's hope for the return of others who might miss this Home. Some others who might fill these gaping gaps.

Beebo,

I too feel that way.  It seems like a lot of the veterans are gone.  I really miss Tat2Bob as he always had something interesting to say.  Also, it seems as if there are not many people joining which I can't understand.  Jamer has always run a First Class site and continues to do so.  Oh well, it may be like family reunions, as the older people die so do the family reunions.  I intend to hang in as long as I can.

heavy1

You do know that we've got two more Daves here and that your spot can be taken by either one of them who might come to life here and fill your spot that you've left on account of being dead, right?

I've been here for years and years. But, I have changed my name a few times due to altercations with some mods. Never Jamer - he has always been the voice of reason.

I am still here and those mods are long gone.

C'mon, spill the beans, lets see a few of those old names of yours  :Laughing_32:

People move all over the damned place all of the damned time, Ogre.

There's got to be a home though. There's got to be a place where people can come back to or skip off of or just stay in. "facebook" and the others do NOT fit a Home profile. There are a finite number of people here in this House and we all have the real opportunity to know each other. This is gold. All else is all else.

I disagree, there hasn't 'got' to be a home. People are free to come and go as they please.

I been a member on many faorums. Most I never go back to because they were rubbish. Some closed, others just dafed away slowly.

The pad will always be my home though. Just saying not everyone 'needs' a home.

Seems this one's your Home though, Stoopid.

Oh, for Crikeysakes!! ........ I'll mail you the stoopid thing then. Just stop moping.

pm me your address and it will yours shortly after.

I'll bubble-wrap it.

(for customs though, what's a blue etch-a-sketch counted as?)

• Thumbs Up 1

yes.. well.. do you remember anything to do with tinfoil? We had a great many back-and-forths and just as many belly-laughs as we'd post and re-post.

Where's Mike? Where's Jason?

Where's Sparks? Where's the other member who used to fight with him all of the time?.. all of the time!

I recall a time when one of them had to rip himself from "loggerheads" in order to travel or something and that Spidey and I tried to take their places. Our attempt started out well but faltered.

Spidey....You had me at "how's she goin', eh?

• 2 weeks later...

"Goody" wasn't all that good, as I recall.

Our poor Ogre is a fatalist and will not for one minute, believe that a blue etch-a-sketch can indeed fly and that it's just taken so very long to get to him on account of our entire continent's width and the many dangers and inclement years that the Atlantic Ocean has offered it on it's long way to his house.

It will stay it's course.

It is irreverent to distance and also hardships.

IT'S F^CKING BLOOOOOOO!!

I've received word from Newfoundland that he's still in one piece, and had probably been seeking shelter on it's rocky shores all this time on account of hurricanes and other such stoopid Atlantic inclementries that he's not used to on account of he'd been living here on the mighty (although kinder/gentler/warmer) Pacific before I'd sent him off to Ogre's house.

Being the brave and accommodating fellow I know him to be, awash in his embarrassment, he's given the reins to the Newfoundland post office which will fly him the rest of his way in safety.

Aside from being a wee bit scuffed up, I know in my heart that he's excited to be welcomed into his new home.. at Ogre's house.. who's address I am happy to forward to the Newfoundland post-office once I get it sent to me.