Queen of hearts (are we sure)

Alloneword

So the woman who could do no wrong and had never done anything to help the marrige break down is caught with her pants down again.

So she was the woman who briefed the morton guy over his books about her despite the fact she said she had never meet him. LIAR

There have been other press  reports she had meet at least 2 other journalists to brief them on royal issues.

Now we find out she was the one who feed people the so called "Royal phone book".

Not so innocnet now is she?

Sure Charlie had his part to play but please stop portraying her as the victim, it takes 2 to tango, and she has been proven to be a very manipulative person.

All1

Just reading what you've posted here, A1.... and not having ever read or heard anything from any sorts of public media on your subject here on account of I live in Western Canada and because we do not give a flying fart about them on any given day at all anyhow, I will stick my head out and lay my neck into the block's hollow with the following, my Friend:

The whole bunch of them are STOOPID.

I cannot but often wonder how my good Pal, Sparks might respond to these sorts of issues. It's a sad Pad that I've thrown myself back into without some ground that I might have to plough through.

I cannot but often wonder how my good Pal, Sparks might respond to these sorts of issues. It's a sad Pad that I've thrown myself back into without some ground that I might have to plough through.

I still keep in contact with him and he's in the middle of moving  from here to Iceland (Kids speak better Icelandic then he does LOL) I was promised a much better pad with out him here, well it's not the case IMO i miss him that's for sure i know i'm a small number but does anyone remember when he made a post about giant nhs/hospital database and most said nothing to hide govt won't sell our data and sparks said that was BS they have done it in the past (DVLA) and will do it again and low and behold they are planning on just doing that.

If people put there anger to one side and just look at what he says sometimes he is spot on, ok he may not say it in the way peeps wont to hear it but he has been spot on, on some things.

Anyway OT as for Di I don't hate her much just p1sses me off that when it kicked off with her and Charlie boy it was ALL HIS FAULT and now we can see some of it was BS, she was a very clever woman in some aspects (Moreton/Green books etc) however not so smart when it comes to belting up in the back of a car going a crazy speeds anyone with half a brain knows you won't outrun a bike in a city like Paris.

Anyway just wanted the people to know who thinks the sun shines out of her backside that it don't, watch this space more dirty Di secrets coming up sooner or later, Charlie has more staff then me, Boo Hoo, get over it.

All1

Laughing my fu^king head off, A1. Thanks.

errrrrmmm.. perhaps I was lmao. Yes, it was lmao.