Nuisance calls from mobile number 07432445920

Macs

Hi Guys, I am getting daily calls from 07432445920 and whenever I answer they hang up.

If I call back I get a "do you want to send a text message to let the owner know you have called" message?

I have no idea who it is that is making these calls and have tried googling it but come up with a blank.

Can anyone help find out who it is please?

Hi Guys, I am getting daily calls from 07432445920 and whenever I answer they hang up.

If I call back I get a "do you want to send a text message to let the owner know you have called" message?

I have no idea who it is that is making these calls and have tried googling it but come up with a blank.

Can anyone help find out who it is please?

Notify your service provider and ask them who the number belongs too but it sounds like a marketing exercise to me.

If you have a smart phone you can on most phones block the number on some phones you will need to get a app to do this

but if you don't have a smart phone or do not won't to use a app you can set the number to go to voice mail

or the 2nd trick is to set your call forwarding for that number to that number

so when they call you it will be the engaged tone + they will have a missed call.

• Thumbs Up 1

If you have a smart phone you can on most phones block the number on some phones you will need to get a app to do this

but if you don't have a smart phone or do not won't to use a app you can set the number to go to voice mail

or the 2nd trick is to set your call forwarding for that number to that number

so when they call you it will be the engaged tone + they will have a missed call.

I like these tips  :Thumbs-Up: 

Iphones have the number blocking built in to the phone side of things but I don't know about any others. You can look at the number by going to recent calls and it gives you the options of saving to contact list etc but also gives you the option of "Block this caller" I've used it for some of these spam callers and it seems to work OK.