Fuertaventura again jamer.

densh1

Just booked a week all inclusive to the Aloe club resort in Corralejo,Anyone been there.Bit dearer this time but its from my local airport Leeds Bradford,£308 each all in.Booked a car at autoriesen as per last time.I think the cars gone up a bit this time 88 euros but i take the top up to cover wheel damage and undercarriage.Thats about an extra 20 euro's on top of the 88 euro's.I'm sure it was 88 all in last time.

I remember this discussion last year.  So guess you enjoyed it. 

We were looking at Fuertaventura but could not get anywhere so ended up in Crete.  Loved Crete and fully recommend.

Derren

It was May this year Derren we loved the sun,Paid £223 all inclusive then that really was a bargain,Could have got one for £270 this time but trip adviser had a few bad reports about that hotel.so went for the Aloe.Did look at Crete a couple of months back but things happened and we had to forget about it for a month or two.

When are you going matey? Another good deal then.

Autoreisen is still incredibly cheap. We have been going o Corfu a few times and the car hire there is £230 for a week. 

We have been booking through Travel Republic as they offer good value.

Well take some photo's to tease us with. I'm so jealous  :Cool_32:

We are going to Poland in December so looking forward to that, we have had 7 holidays this year so done rather well, not sure I can beat that in 2015 but we will give it a good go lol. 

We had 2 holidays in Corfu, so looking forward to going back there next year and hoping to get back to Lanzarote too.