Donation Appreciated

Jamer

My son is looking for funding for his final project at Uni, any help would be greatly appreciated as Tesco say 'Every Little Helps'

A Fifteen-minute documentary that will follow Simon Taylor (our Presenter) aiming to gain an understanding of just how significant Robert Howlett’s portrait ‘Isambard Kingdom Brunel and The Launching Chains of the SS Great Eastern’ was to the Industrial Revolution. 

Simon Taylor will chat with historians & photographic analysts to find more information around the photograph so that he can recreate the photo in a 21st Century version of its original setting - Burrell's Wharf in Millwall, London. 

Isambard Kingdom Brunel was an inspirational and hugely talented engineer who revolutionised Industrial Britain and architecture to what is it today. Much of what he created is still seen and used today. This is the primary photograph that is used wherever Brunel’s name is mentioned.

With the money raised we plan to use to cover expenses for travel and resources for the final product. 

Any donation would be massively helpful to allow us to explore who one of the Greatest British Men, Isambard Kingdom Brunel was. It will also allow us the opportunity to acknowledge how the work of Robert Howlett portrayed such a historic figure.

Don’t forget to share this project and like us on Facebook @thelaunchingchain and try to and get as many people behind this fascinating documentary as possible.

Thank you, 
The Launching Chain

https://vimeo.com/119472155

Link To Donate Here

I can bung him a few quid this week sometime Jamer, but i wonder if i can be of more help in another way, I'm only a few minutes away from the brunel museum in SE16 is there anything they need from there, also if they need anything else from local area then let me know i'll see what i can do but to be honest this weel is out as i'm too busy dieing from man flu but will be out next week.

All1

I can bung him a few quid this week sometime Jamer, but i wonder if i can be of more help in another way, I'm only a few minutes away from the brunel museum in SE16 is there anything they need from there, also if they need anything else from local area then let me know i'll see what i can do but to be honest this weel is out as i'm too busy dieing from man flu but will be out next week.

All1

Hi buddy,

Thank you for your kind offers, I will ask him and let you know

Cheers!

Jamer

• 2 weeks later...