Finding bods in US (white pages, land registry)

Alloneword

OK I'm trying to find as much info as i can about an address in the US (purcellville in virgina) however i can't give any real info out about the people or the address, also the people living there and as much background info as i can get on them, I don't mind paying for the info so paid sites are fine just so long as you know they have a good reputation for finding decent info unlike 192.com that still has me listed at an address from over 20 years ago, so i'm looking for  sites like spokeo (thanks Catfish) but i'm not that up on the US side of finding things so if anyone can help i'd be grateful, likewise if you hang about on heavy US based sites i'd be grateful if you could post on there for me and maybe i can get some help that way.

I know one person has a criminal record, anyway i can find out what is was for and any jail time or anything.

All1

Would be glad to lend a hand here but don't really understand what you're looking for exactly. Purcellville, Virginia had a population of 8,806 in 2013 so that would be a lot of phone calls LOL.  The official website for that town is

http://www.purcellvilleva.com/

Though I'm a New Yorker, I can call anyplace in the U.S.A. freely & unlimited and would be glad to make any calls for you there but I think I need a little more info on just what you're looking for.

Sorry this is a bit weird m8, I have a name for her, her husband and a full address, the strange thing is the husband is not listed anywhere from what I can find out on any database, I’m trying to find out as much as I can about both of them, also info about the home address as well, stuff like was it bought for cash or not if not am I able to find out mortgage application info, can I check if either of them have a criminal record, marriage certificate stuff like that, it seems from stuff I have read that the US has more access to this kind of information then the UK, does that shed any light on the kind of sites I’m looking for

All1

So sorry that I'm late in getting back to this.

There are many sites that SAY they give you all kinds of info like that if you pay, usually USD $9.99-$19.99-$29.99.  I have never used any of them though so am hesitant to recommend any certain one.  You've already mentioned Spokeo which would give u a bit of info.  Have u tried simply doing a Google for the name w/city&state?  Also just the surname with the state is a good start.  You should also be able to check state prisons for inmate names but not sure how that would help.  If it were me, I'd pretend to be a first cousin or something and just call a business in that town and give them some story about trying to locate the person forever and if they could help.