Tesla Powerwall

Alloneword

I watched it too and he is a very interersting chap.   You could see he was quite nervous delivering his speech but I like that humbleness.

If there was a way to off the money grabbing utility companies I am in for that.

For years I've telling any of my friends that would listen, that the way forward is solar charges battery supplies.

The biggest consumer of power in a home is lighting, followed by heating/cooking, all of which can be run from DC with no alteration to the normal electrical system in the house.

It's only full on electronics that need AC, and inverters can provide the level of power needed by these quite easily.

Let’s put it this way depending on how long the batteries last I’d go for it if my place was suitable but given I’m in social housing (yea some of us still around for now) i would not be allowed to do it which sucks, but something which never seems to get addressed DJ is the batteries what do we do with them once they are deal from my limited understanding they are incredibly bad for the environment and very hard and expensive to recycle so it seems like were going from one bad situation to another bad situation.

All1