Looking for a forum that deals with....

Alloneword

I have spoken to Jamer and he says it's ok to post this, so  :Thumbs-Up:   Jamer.

I'm looking for a forum (hopefully in the UK) that has a wealth of knowledge dealing with batteries, both normal and all forms of rechargeable and the chargers that are used to recharge them, i'm looking for info on advantage of NiCd/NiMH/Li-ion/Li-ion Polymer etc, advantage of buying quick chargers over trickle the damage they may do to cells etc, at this stage i'm looking at AA and AAA but may look at others at a later stage.

If any of you have any links to other forums (or any other site) that be of use please let me know, please bear in mind Jamers rules

18. Can I promote another Forum or Website?
Please DO NOT promote or link to any other Forum in an effort to gain members from JamersPad! any such posts will be removed. Please do not link to website's with similar topics to JamersPad without seeking permission from a member of our staff first! or your post will be removed & you may face a ban. These similar topics, would include all the topics covered in our own forums, if you are unsure,please ask one of the moderators for advice, prior to making your post.

If your unsure if you should post the link in the forum then feel free to PM me, I don't mind if it's a forum just for batteries or a electronics forum with battery section, just anything to help me learn would be helpfull.

All1

• 2 weeks later...

Did you find what you were looking for mate. I have a mate that has this charger that lets him recharger normal alkaline batteries upto 20 times + rechargeable batteries

it cost him a arm & leg at £50+.

I have been using eneloop batteries for the past 6-7 years the first lot I got stoped working for a bit till I got the Panasonic eneloop trickle charger for tham in this charger they seem to last longer too.

It's the BQ-CC18 I have. The is a quick charger too but I don't know the model no for it.

Did you find what you were looking for mate. I have a mate that has this charger that lets him recharger normal alkaline batteries upto 20 times + rechargeable batteries

it cost him a arm & leg at £50+.

I have been using eneloop batteries for the past 6-7 years the first lot I got stoped working for a bit till I got the Panasonic eneloop trickle charger for tham in this charger they seem to last longer too.

It's the BQ-CC18 I have. The is a quick charger too but I don't know the model no for it.

No not found the answer i need yet but to be honest that is my fault Dave has OK'd my account as his place but i have not posted there, i'm having a few problems with HDD's and i'm trying to sort it before crimbo, i will come back to this when i get drives sorted m8 sorry

All1

• 4 weeks later...