Anyone know if bhess still lives in Tampa

Alloneword

This can be the trouble with forums.

They have been popular for what....15 - 20 years  and a lot of people die during those years.

Wives and girlfriends are not likely to go on the deceased forums to tell everyone.

I had a friend through online gaming and the associated forum. The game stopped being online but we stayed in touch

He lived in Israel and over the years we became great friends celebrating kids and grandchildrens births etc.

He invited me to his jewish wedding in Israel and I'm ashamed to say, I daren't go - there were missiles being lobbed over at the time.

He was in the Navy and reached the rank of captain and commanded his own war ship.

Then the emails stopped and he was never on google chat anymore.

I scoured the net for months for information on him but nothing. I hoped he'd just stopped the chat because of his position in the IDF

He had mentioned that, that might happen.

Over two years later I joined twitter and found an IDF account. I asked them about my friend and they DM'd me with the sad news he had been killed by the hezbollah.

Sorry to hear that m8, i know over the years we have lost some great guys on here (Dave/Bod/Bhess/Tatman not to mention Sparks but lets not go there with that one) i can just hope if he is still with us he's ok that's all, i do know his first and last name and he lived in Tampa so i may be able to look through public records, just don't want to if you know what i mean :Sad_32:

Once again sorry for you m8 buddy

All1

• 1 year later...