Dirty scum

daveb47

Just watched on my camera,in the past 20 minutes at least 5 dirty scum let their dogs shit in my front garden & then just walk away leaving shit behind.Wish i could follow them home & return shit though letterbox!!!

Dirty bastards!

There was a woman at the back of me let her dog shit on the grass near my house. I told her if my kids (long time ago) came in the house with dog shit on their shoes, i would collect a load of it and shove it through her letterbox.

Never did it again 👍

I have 2 dogs and always pick up after them. Irresponsible dog owners make my blood boil 🤬

1 hour ago, daveb47 said:

Just watched on my camera,in the past 20 minutes at least 5 dirty scum let their dogs shit in my front garden & then just walk away leaving shit behind.Wish i could follow them home & return shit though letterbox!!!

Dirty bastards!

bet there local, dirty sods. 

You front garden open with no gate then i presume, still no excuse though.

I have a dog but always carry poo bags to pick up after my dog.

• 4 weeks later...

I had this happen at my moms but my moms has a gate and fencing but the gate gets left open a lot but after one day the was a dozen+ turds in the garden

we decided to keep the gate shut but the are times when we are out and get back to find the gate open and turds on the garden (we think some one is doing this on purpose)

So i got a lock for the gate but one day we got back to find the gate was broken open the wood bit that had the lock on it was on the foor.

when i fix the gate i will put a spring gate closer on it.

If i ever find the dog and owner I will use my airsoft M9 beretta gun (plastic BBs) on the dogs nuts that will stop it.