DAVEB DIED

daveb47

Hi this is daveb's wife, just to let you all know dave died on the 16th april, easter saturday of urosepsis. very sudden. i knw he knew a lot of yu here but its taken me this long to get into hsi computer

Lost for words. 

Really sad to hear of this news, Dave will be really missed around here.

As with a lot of forums you never get to meet members in person but feel you know them and regard them as friends.

Thank you for letting us know of Dave's passing and my sincere condolences to Dave's wife and family and friends.

RIP 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am sad to see that Dave has died.I will miss him. He has this last year been the most active member.                                                                                                                                                                                                    We are all getting older.....that happens. I know Dave has not been that well for some time but a deathis always, somehow. a surprise. May he RIP

I picked up an infection from who knows where last Christmas time and spent 3 months and then over two weeks in hospital as well as home IV and pill antibiotics to kill this bug( it almost got me a couple of times) Am  still on them and will be for another few months just to be sure we get the bugger.

My point is that we are all fragile and just don't know how much time we have here, so we might as well make the most of it. I have been re-evaluating my own life and plan to make some adjustments.                                 I suggest that to any who view this.