Yellowstone

thePanhandler

Very popular here. County is beautiful. I guess it helps that I have been there a number of times. Then you have to try and understand the people that live there. The UK has comparatively such a long history that you,or many of you, want to keep. Brexit, to me, was the UK saying that we want control over our country and we control its' boarders not the EU.

To see some of the Montana countryside and a bit of their culture try the lnk below. The 15 minute area on a 4k set really shows it off. I have been through those areas a number of times and should really go back again. There, Barcelona and Venice are on my bucket list.           h//ps://youtu.be/qXCUCj9GVn0

On 12/12/2022 at 15:41, thePanhandler said:

Very popular here. County is beautiful. I guess it helps that I have been there a number of times. Then you have to try and understand the people that live there. The UK has comparatively such a long history that you,or many of you, want to keep. Brexit, to me, was the UK saying that we want control over our country and we control its' boarders not the EU.

To see some of the Montana countryside and a bit of their culture try the lnk below. The 15 minute area on a 4k set really shows it off. I have been through those areas a number of times and should really go back again. There, Barcelona and Venice are on my bucket list.           h//ps://youtu.be/qXCUCj9GVn0

Valencia is much nicer than Barcelona