Sign in to follow this  
Alloneword

Anyone know anyone who canvert Vinyl to digital?

Alloneword    104

I have an old vinyl album that needs converting to digital format, can anyone do it on here?

All1

Jamer    121

It depends on your setup, do you have just a turntable? What outputs?

Alloneword    104

No i have nothing here that will do it, i know you can buy turntables that plug into USB ports but last time i looked they were £50 and as i said in other thread i can buy the CD for £35 i was just hoping someone might have one of these USB turntables

• Upvote 1

jason7579    20

Ar eyou set on converting the vinyl to digital or is it possibly an album that one of us can find for a bit cheaper digitally ;)

enigma101    2

I have one & have owned several in the past. I currently use a Stanton T-92. This model is priced at the higher end but I've also owned a budget model or two. What do you need to know?

Alloneword    104

Hi enigma101 I wanted a couple of albums converted to mp3 as there was a band from the 80's who never seemed to release in cd format years ago, so was going to buy vinyl and convert it using a usb turntable, however before i bought the vinyl i found someone selling some CD's and was able to get his price down to about £10 a disc which for me i was very happy with as least i now have the digital rips plus the discs for future ripping if need be, so i'm actually sorted now but many thanks for the offer, and i might keep your details handy as i do have a few other vinyl albums stored in the loft so my get my rear end up there and get them down so don't be surprised if you ge a PM sooner or later.

All1