Sign in to follow this  
Alloneword

Fire Extinguisher... What class

Alloneword    104

Being one of those scummy social housing people, these recent events at Grenfell Tower Fire safety is something that has been on my mind, not that i will ever have to jump from 20 stories tall but none the less it's been on my mind and despite the fact we have fire/smoke alarms it would seem a good move to have some basis fire safety measures here that i could use to tackle a basic fire.

We are all electric however i do have 2 very small camping gas bottles in the flat (that run a camping Jetboil Zip fire) other than that i guess at worse were looking at a electrical fire so water is out i guess, I’m thinking a dry powder version but would love someone with fire knowledge to give their input looking for nothing more than a KG in size i guess.

It's only a small London (can't even swing a mouse let alone a cat) 1 bed flat but we 10 mins away from our local station and a lot can go wrong in that 10 mins.

All1

Alloneword    104

You know what Fonz i looked at wiki and came up with roughly same info but i thought i'll wait a while until the London Fire Brigade (LFB) come back to me with info as if anyone will know they will, well replied to my info request said they are not allowed to give advice of brand or class to buy, i 'm how f**king stupid i can undrestand brand issue but not tell me what class, another example of how this country if screwed beyond workds and anyone who choose to live here is NUTS, i only live here because i can't afford to move.

LFB and can't give info out how stupid is that.

All1