Want to keep JamersPad Alive?

Jamer

Hi guys,

The new forum admin section is very limited, there are a few other free forums I can use, so I will continue to have a look around however, if you all want me to keep the existing forum going for now, I have an invoice to settle for £60. 

I will pay another £20 but I would need a few donations to make up the rest which is only £40, this is maybe our best option in the short term and this will keep JamersPad alive and kicking for another 6 months because that is the billing cycle.

Please respond below and give me your feedback, after all, you are the members! 

If you would like to donate please send a donation to my Paypal Account HERE

posted this in the welcome to Jamers topic but may be you didn't see it
You would not need donations, as I can host for free, certificate is free by LetsEncript, and IPB licence you don't have to upgrade if you don't want to.
So no costs, still owned and managed by your self with hosting panel. Anyway the others there if you want it. If you don't then no problem.

Read about Jamerspad after grabbing my old emails when trying to loggin to old site. Wish I had seen it sooner.
In Croatia at moment but if you still want to continue the old forum as seams a shame to let it die after all these years. I have a dedicated server that you are more than welcome to have free hosting on. Can even install it all for you if you don't want the hassle of it all and then continue to manage it your self.

Let me know.
Gazza

Read more: http://jamerspad.freeforums.net/thread/22/new-forum-admin-limited?page=1#ixzz61agblvJq

6 hours ago, Gazza said:

posted this in the welcome to Jamers topic but may be you didn't see it
You would not need donations, as I can host for free, certificate is free by LetsEncript, and IPB licence you don't have to upgrade if you don't want to.
So no costs, still owned and managed by your self with hosting panel. Anyway the others there if you want it. If you don't then no problem.

Read about Jamerspad after grabbing my old emails when trying to loggin to old site. Wish I had seen it sooner.
In Croatia at moment but if you still want to continue the old forum as seams a shame to let it die after all these years. I have a dedicated server that you are more than welcome to have free hosting on. Can even install it all for you if you don't want the hassle of it all and then continue to manage it your self.

Let me know.
Gazza

Read more: http://jamerspad.freeforums.net/thread/22/new-forum-admin-limited?page=1#ixzz61agblvJq

Hi Gazza, that is so kind of you. I am going on holiday tomorrow for a week but will definitely have a look at this for sure. I have received a couple of kind donations today £20 so that will help. I will pay for another six months which will give me plenty of time to discuss a way forward with you. Thank you