Bush Fires Across Australia

The Fonz

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/01/2020 at 18:16, Jamer said:

It is terrible, we have sent several donations for the animalsĀ 

Yea sod the humans save the fluffy animals.....

No not being funny with you but agree i have sent a donation to help the wildlife, my father lives in Adelaide and they had some fires in the hills but nothing near him directly, but i do follow some folks on the gram who live in sydney and they were on the 10th floor of the office and they could not see out the windows due to smoke, very sad, and then comes the floods and hail the size of golf balls, i was joking to my dad on the phone all we need was a plague of locusts and low and behold 2 days later there was a story on the news about a plague of locusts somewhere, not in Aus but just ironic.

• Like 1

On 28/01/2020 at 00:59, Alloneword said:

Yea sod the humans save the fluffy animals.....

No not being funny with you but agree i have sent a donation to help the wildlife, my father lives in Adelaide and they had some fires in the hills but nothing near him directly, but i do follow some folks on the gram who live in sydney and they were on the 10th floor of the office and they could not see out the windows due to smoke, very sad, and then comes the floods and hail the size of golf balls, i was joking to my dad on the phone all we need was a plague of locusts and low and behold 2 days later there was a story on the news about a plague of locusts somewhere, not in Aus but just ironic.

It has been terrible in Australia, we wee glad to donate, every little helps..