So where do you think flight MH370 has gone?

Rother

So many speculations and theories and conspiracies are now emerging from this (probably) tragic event it's hard to know what to believe.

Constant contradictions in information given, make it hard to take a definitive view.

I was sure it was hijacked by some terrorist faction to use as a future flying bomb - but what about the passengers

If they killed them all, surely at least one would have got a phone message out (as they did in 9/11) Everyone carries a mobile phone these days

It was tracked by military radar going in the wrong direction and fishermen said they saw a plane flying low (speculation of flying below normal aviation radar)

But then again - what about the passengers. Why did no one call - unless it is a known dead area for mobile phones.

The two people on false passports, is it a factor, or coincidence? 

The black box? it signals in the event of a crash or submersion in water - why has it not been heard?

Rolls Royce have tracking systems on every engine they supply, they have huge tracking stations all over the world monitoring the engines status

They would know how long it had been flying.

So many contradictions or lies or withholding of information

What do you think?

Its very strange indeed.  

My belief was he was hijacked possibly by pilot and for some reason it has crashed; possibly by action to reclaim the plane that has gone wrong.  I say this because I would believe the plane could be found very quickly if it landed someone.  Of course there are only a number a landing places and this place would have to authorise it.  Its not like you can land it without the airport knowing.  So its gone down somewhere after a highjacking.

I did through, just get daughter to clean her bedroom and I asked her to check if its was in there as her bedroom was so messy but she did not find it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 weeks and still not even close to being resolved.

Bits of flotsam and jetsam spotted hundreds of miles apart but no one has actually recovered a single piece.

That bit puzzles me - if a satellite spots debris, surely it can keep track of it until a ship arrives into the area to pick it up.

One piece would confirm it has gone down.

They are still putting out contradictory news - it went this way - that way - this speed - slower - faster.

The fact still remains that the tracking devices were turned off deliberately and there were 2 people with false passports on board.

I am not one for conspiracies but there does seem to be a huge smokescreen going on