One for DJ...

sparks

I did see a show a few years ago where this couple owed something like 25k and only 3 or 4k was provable (ie: had copies of the original signed documents) and in the end the other stuff was written off, does anyone know if it's that simple as i have a few "debts" that are well old and i doubt they will have the original paperwork.

All1

I won't go into in depth stuff at the moment, as it's late here I've just got in from work so I'm knadgered, and I have a dose of the squits !

BUT....

There's lots and lots of paperwork that MUST be in order for anyone to legally chase an "alleged" debt of ANY sort.

FMOTL, there's a lot of stuff there on all sorts of things, some of it you have to decide for yourself how far you want to believe it or even rely on it, but don't even think of dismissing it out of hand, most of the stuff there has been used to upset the apple cart in many places, one of the most recent (only last week IIRC), being the whole public gallery storming a court and arresting the judge :Scull:

Another similar site is www.tpuc.org

Mr D . . . YOU BAD BOY ! you should have contacted me first, might not be too late though if you need a good laugh :Scull: just send me some details.

All1 . . . The debts were probably statute barred, anything that has been in dispute for more than 6 years with no admission of the debt or any payments towards it from the debtor, or any judgement legally obtained against it by the creditor (quite a lot aren't) . . . IS, and is totally unenforceable.

Squits . . . Now, I'm off to the china dragon for a nice comfortable cheek clencher, catch you all later :Teeth: