More f*cking pig violence!

sparks

Will they never learn that they are being recorded?

Link

"I didn't hang around to see how it ended because they'd seen me filming and I wasn't taking any chances after what I'd just witnessed.

Too right - the c*nts would have given out the same treatment to him had they 'caught' him!

Of course there will be nothing more than a 'slap on the wrist', but can anyone say that they respect the pigs anymore?...

I don't know what happened before this incident as it doesnt say too much. But, if a few more louts got a clip from the cops they might think twice about doing it again.

There was a time when you knew that if you had been a bad lad, a clip from the coppers was more than likely.

Now, there will be more publicity given to the rought treatment from the police than the offence the man commited.

Ronnie

As you say, you don't know what had gone on before....And was an offence committed, or do you just assume one had been?

But during this incident, resistance wasn't being offered, and even if it had been it wouldn't have justified state brutality of the kind meted out!

To think otherwise is plain stupid...

Respect is a two way thing, and the police have very little respect for the public. Therefore a large proportion of the public quite rightly have no respect for them!

To coin a phrase, I wouldn't p*ss on one.......!

I don't know what happened before this incident as it doesnt say too much.

I don't know what the rules are in UK, but if the poor guy is out on bail, then it can't have been all that bad, can it?

The film is horrible and to me it's plain rediculous to treat a human being like that.

From what I understand, such behavior is more and more common over there, right?

No wonder if the public is loosing faith in the police :thumbs-down1:

There are always going to be one or two policemen who 'lose their cool' in the heat of the situation, it's not a police thing it's a human thing.

But to hold up this and others situations like it as typical police responses is too easy.

You don't see many youtube videos of the police doing their daily duty in a calm and proper fashion which would probably be 99% of the time.

Like all the public service sectors, they are generally invisible until you need em.

they are generally invisible until you need em.

Your not wrong there m8 i live in whats known as deprived area and very rarely see a copper on the beat but if i go 15mins up the road to the more posh area they are always on patrol showing their faces to the private sector the only time we see them is when it's to late and things have alrready kicked off. Surely more visibility means less crime so why not be more visible in my area and not the private bit.

To coin a phrase, I wouldn't p*ss on one.......!

Sparks, I would be as ashamed as the police officer for the above comment you have posted.

Do you possibly remember PC Blakelock who was killed by a crazed mob during the 'Tottenham Riots' ?

Did you watch 'Crimewatch' on the evening of Tuesday 20th October.

An innocent family man killed for protecting firefighters carrying out there duty.

I'm afraid we do get 'bad apples' in all walks of society and I am sure the police officer will be investigated on his conduct.

Are you the sort of person that tars everybody with the same brush? Shame on you. :thumbs-down1:

There's the first cuts to public sector jobs. This should not be tolerated, the police provide a public service and the moment they forget this they should be removed from duty. It is not an easy job but repeatedly punching someone in the head is not restraint tactics.

You don't see many youtube videos of the police doing their daily duty in a calm and proper fashion which would probably be 99% of the time.

And of course (for example), you don't see the 100,000 'suspected terrorists' stopped and harrassed last year either do you... Linky Linky

And funnily enough, not a single terrorist to be found, so there must a lot of them 'bad apples' around!

Not always to the same extent as this pig thug (as far as we know), but then I'm sure they are working on it :Winky:

What seems to have been lost here is that when they put that uniform on they have to act beyond reproach, and be completely accountable since THEY WORK FOR US!

Unfortunately in practice it is often the exact opposite!

Sparks, I would be as ashamed as the police officer for the above comment you have posted.

Why?

Do you possibly remember PC Blakelock who was killed by a crazed mob during the 'Tottenham Riots' ?

An unacceptable crime, but then do you also remember Peach, Tomlinson and Menezes (amongst countless others)?

Are you the sort of person that tars everybody with the same brush? Shame on you. :thumbs-down1:

You either ask a question, or you pass judgement...which is it?

I am sure the police officer will be investigated on his conduct.

But what do you think will be the outcome?... :Winky:

In my opinion you look to the endgame to figure out which side you should be on. I wouldn't want to live in or have my kids/grandkids living in a world run by the thugs and low lifes, which is what you would get without the men in blue. So I'm on the Police side. If there are bad ones (and we know there are) get rid of them, punish them, whatever the law requires, and when they make mistakes, as we all do, fix them as best you can, but support them anyway because they're all there is between us and the jungle!

And anyone who doesn't understand that doesn't read, watch the news or generally pay any attention to what's occurring in the world or around the corner!

In my opinion you look to the endgame to figure out which side you should be on. I wouldn't want to live in or have my kids/grandkids living in a world run by the thugs and low lifes, which is what you would get without the men in blue. So I'm on the Police side. If there are bad ones (and we know there are) get rid of them, punish them, whatever the law requires, and when they make mistakes, as we all do, fix them as best you can, but support them anyway because they're all there is between us and the jungle!

And anyone who doesn't understand that doesn't read, watch the news or generally pay any attention to what's occurring in the world or around the corner!

Unfortunately they are in danger of becoming the unchecked arbiters in a 'law of the jungle' that you say we should worry about ...

As those who 'watch the news or generally pay attention' should be able to tell you, violence by those who are supposed to police society inflames the situation, and just notches things up another level...And the fact that they are deemed to be above the law by the 'injustice' system does even more damage to the fabric of society....

There is every possibility that those thugs you fear'will be the police themselves, as anyone with even the slightest ability to look at history should be able to work out!

What sort of 'jungle' was created in similar economic circumstances during the late twenties/early thirties do you suppose?....

Not exactly an 'endgame' to aspire to don't you think? :Winky:

The thing we learn about history is that we don't learn from history....And those with a blinkered view of the world always forget that!

I go back to my original statement about end games! I believe my family and I are better off in the society we currently have with my safety (and yours) in part guaranteed by politicions and public servants that I have some influence over, rather than an alternative society where the thugs rule unhindered. That's the alternative endgame. There is no argument that there are people on 'my side' who I'd rather weren't but in the absence of a better system I'll support the one we have.

The only other systems that seem to provide any guarantee of safety are totalitarian societies ruled by the fear of violence by the State, where neither you nor i could survive, and probably wouldn't be able to have this conversation.

It seems to me that the freer a society is, the more dangerous it becomes, and the more it needs a ruthless 'power' to stand between those who respect others and those who dont.

Generally, I suspect I believe this because no-one I know has ever been mistreated by the authorities (that's not one!) and I am from a family of 5 (two brothers, two sisters), 18 nieces and nephews, uncles, aunts and cousins galore, plus the many people who have crossed my path over my 56 years, and they live very different lives from me, and from each other, I don't think there is a problem with the system as it is. And I come from working class Australian stock. I don't say things are perfect, but they're ok from where I stand, way better than any alternative I can see.

I go back to my original statement about end games! I believe my family and I are better off in the society we currently have with my safety (and yours) in part guaranteed by politicions and public servants that I have some influence over, rather than an alternative society where the thugs rule unhindered. That's the alternative endgame. There is no argument that there are people on 'my side' who I'd rather weren't but in the absence of a better system I'll support the one we have.

The only other systems that seem to provide any guarantee of safety are totalitarian societies ruled by the fear of violence by the State, where neither you nor i could survive, and probably wouldn't be able to have this conversation.

It seems to me that the freer a society is, the more dangerous it becomes, and the more it needs a ruthless 'power' to stand between those who respect others and those who dont.

Generally, I suspect I believe this because no-one I know has ever been mistreated by the authorities (that's not one!) and I am from a family of 5 (two brothers, two sisters), 18 nieces and nephews, uncles, aunts and cousins galore, plus the many people who have crossed my path over my 56 years, and they live very different lives from me, and from each other, I don't think there is a problem with the system as it is. And I come from working class Australian stock. I don't say things are perfect, but they're ok from where I stand, way better than any alternative I can see.