Need something bought in the US. Can anyone help

Alloneword

I need someone in the US who is happy to buy something for me and ship it to me in the UK, were talking about $50 at most in the shop, then of course the mail charges, if you want i can paypal it over before anything gets ordered, the stuff i need comes from http://magicsliders.com of course they will be for sale in other shops but i'll leave that to you to order from what suits you.

All1

What exactly are you looking for. I did a quick search and they are supposed to be at Target. This chain of stores is just expanding to Canada. One is supposed to open here tomorrow and I think I will be going there. Let me know exactly what you want and Ill see if they have it.

Hi thePanhandler thanks for the reply, in an ideal world i'd like

1 x 100mm (4") Round, Reusable, 4-pack

3 x 47mm - 52mm (1 7/8" - 2 1/8") Round, Self-Gripping, 4-pack

If you can get these i'd be very grateful I can send some funds anytime just let me know.

All1

Yea i have a fair few that got bought here but these magic sliders are way better then UK stock at moving over different floors, if you want some let me know i'm in contact with 2 bods on ebay US but waiting on the thePanhandler first.

All1