LEGALLY upgrade your old dodgy Windows 7 to 10

djweeble

Sounds to good to be true doesn't it, but it's not  :Thumbs-Up:

I had a dodgy version of 7 running on both my laptop and my desktop, and I wanted to upgrade both to 10.

Both systems showed they were ready to upgrade, but neither would pass the upgrade test, but then a search for information came up with this little gem.....

https://softwaregeeks.co.uk/product/windows-7-professional-product-key-label-coa/

Feeling a bit dubious, I bought one to start with, then tried the upgrade..... HOLY COW ! it worked first time with no problems  :Thumbs-Up:

So I bought another, and decided to try a fresh full install of 10 using the 7 key, WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! I now have two computers running LEGITIMATE licensed copies of Windows 10, for only 40 quid  :Happy_32:

:Cool_32:

How strange, was going to go on the hunt for somewhere that sells Win7 keys this weekend.. just cobbled together a PC for a friend. 

Are these MSDN keys that they're just re-issuing, or genuine keys - does anyone know?

edit:

Oh..

This product is 1 piece of Branded (Dell, HP Lenovo etc) or Non-Branded Microsoft Windows 7 Professional CoA label with activation key for 1 PC / 1 User – Key can be used on any make of computer. The C.O.A has been taken from a decommissioned PC