Sign in to follow this  
Sakura

Hi hi

Just dropped in to say hi.. promised Jammer ages ago on Facebook I will do it but always forget lmao..anyone still around that I know?

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi Derren.. yes long long time, been busy mostly with and on Facebook. Not so good lately so trying to relax

That be a big puddy cat ...it dragged me by the hair.. and I don't recongise Ghost?! I am so so Mc thanks for asking.

That be a big puddy cat ...it dragged me by the hair.. and I don't recongise Ghost?! I am so so Mc thanks for asking.

Oh thanks Sak lol almost bee nhere as long as you but maybe not as active, still good to see you back :Thumbs_Up1:

Oh thanks Sak lol almost bee nhere as long as you but maybe not as active, still good to see you back :Thumbs_Up1:

haha okie dokie ^_^ ... i guess you really are the forums ghost if I don't notice you!! damn starting fresh with next no post count.. bit depressed there lmao!

Hi All just thought i'd pop in and see how you all are hope your all well, hope to see you soon.

Bloody hell! Hello stranger  :Happy_32:

Hi All just thought i'd pop in and see how you all are hope your all well, hope to see you soon.

Hi bagpuss good to see you and how is the big fella? Send him my best too, never see you guy's much these days