for those that remember Hoss

cyrus troy

I Remember Hoss and you cyrus troy on the old CDRom forum I was on the CDRom forum for about a year or two (under Cobra) Than one day on the CDRom forum the was a post and link to the pad

I think It was cyrus troy or Hoss who posted it.

That is how I become a pad member and over time the old CDRom forum got CRA*** and the pad got better and at some time about 3-4 years ago I stop my membership for the CDRom forum.

Now the CDRom is full of W*****S and the mods don't get me started on them. I've heared It's so bad now that the Admin of the CDRom Guide has not posted in the forum for years.

Me and Hoss did not all ways see eye to eye on some post's but R.I.P Hoss and my condolences to his family.

• 3 months later...

I hate to bump this after all this time. I've just had a lot of things going on. We were in the process of moving from where we'd lived for many years. Then I couldn't afford it, let alone need all the room so I had to move elsewhere. We weren't married and he didn't have a will so things got a bit complicated.

We all left cdrg about 7 years ago. There are no mods there since we left. We all went elsewhere, which of course will remain nameless. So I have been busy trying to keep that going.

I'm surprised that I haven't heard from you, ct!

How did I miss this post? yes I remember Hoss used to speak regular as I was a moderator there. That is so sad, I fell bed now that I missed this thread.

Tell me something is the new forum that Stealth started still running? because he took most of the members with him

How did I miss this post? yes I remember Hoss used to speak regular as I was a moderator there. That is so sad, I fell bed now that I missed this thread.

Tell me something is the new forum that Stealth started still running? because he took most of the members with him

It's still running, however I don't go there. Especially after his sponsor decided to see fit to impersonate Hoss and I. Although that was many years ago and I need to forget it.