Bomb in Oslo.. DJ you ok?

Alloneword

Me and all mine are OK. Thanks for the concern guys.

I'm sat here still shaking with anger . . .

Latest NRK news reports are 7 dead in Oslo, 11 critically injured, hundreds of minor injuries.

8 children dead at Utoya island youth camp, no numbers on injured yet

Norway will never be the same again after this :Furious:

I bet you are m8, glad you and co are ok, must admit Norway was the last place i'd expect to be hit, don't know what to say to be honest m8 apart from my thoughts are with you and your family right now.

All1

Me and all mine are OK. Thanks for the concern guys.

Latest NRK news reports are 7 dead in Oslo, 11 critically injured, hundreds of minor injuries.

8 children dead at Utoya island youth camp, no numbers on injured yet

Norway will never be the same again after this :Furious:

25 to 30 reported dead at the camp atm apparently...

Norway will never be the same as you say...But that's what those who commit these atrocities want.

However, this type of carnage is an almost daily event in countries we in the west (including Norway) have invaded, so maybe it's not so unexpected as we would like to think!

The really sad thing is that a relatively safe/open country such as Norway will now enact (imo) more draconian laws in the 'war on terror', and the only people to suffer will be Norwegians!

Norway was a beacon of hope in the Middle East peace process (until Israel/America vetoed their reasonable solution), so maybe we ought to be looking elsewhere for the perpertrators!

I just got up and watched the news while having some breakfast, 84 children dead, I can't believe it, and they are saying that the numbers WILL rise.

What are the gun laws in Norway like, DJ?

Very similar to the old laws in the UK, with the exception that there is a very strong hunting tradition here, and a much bigger percentage of the population have hunting rifles. You do have to jump through far more hoops to get a hunting licence, and that includes passing proper educational courses and hands on training at Police run examinations. IIRC, anyone in the military is automatically allowed to possess weapons, but their use for hunting is still restricted to passing the normal exams and courses.

Found in the readers comments on a website of a Norwegian newspaper

The attacks on Norway were undertaken by a Christian Fundamentalist Conservative, not the Far Right.

The Far Right all across Europe condemns these evil and despicable attacks on all people.

The primary victims of these attacks were Indigenous Norwegians, not immigrants.

It was our people who died in the attacks, yet the media are lying about the reason for the attacks.

The attacks were against the Labour Party government and Labour Party activists.

This was an attack by a maniac who was;

A Freemason - a 3rd degree initiate from his local lodge

A Zionist

A Conservative Party supporter

An Anti-Nazi who supported Max Manus and the Norweigian Resistance

This was not a Far Right attack, this is much worse than that. This was an attack from a member of the ruling elite against the elite.

This was an Inside Job by a member of the elite, and if the elite have become so radicalised they will bomb their own country and people then the West is in real trouble.

Will the Freemasons now join the Islamists and Zionists as threats to our society ?

Plenty of theories out there...

Whatever the cause, no doubt we'll see toughened 'security' in Norway now, just as in every other western country!

btw, the freemasons are already a threat to society, and have been for years!

Police are now asking people to be extra vigilant as they believe there was another person involved.

The guy purchased SIX TONES of fertiliser in May, that's enough to make one huge bomb, much bigger than was used in Oslo, or lots of smaller ones. :Surprise:

Death toll still at 84 on the island and 7 in Oslo, but there are 11 critically injured from Oslo and no figures released yet from the island.

Both locations are still being searched for any further people.

It appears so...

Where convicts lead the good life

In Norway, there are no death sentences — or even life sentences. The maximum jail term anyone can receive is 21 years, including for murder. Most people will serve two-thirds of their term before being released. Convicts retain the right to vote and can exercise it while in jail.

However, I feel a law change coming on!

Been watching this on Aljazeera TV - the guy had registered himself as a farmer in order to obtain large quantities of fertilizer and police described the weapon he used on the island as a "machine pistol" a fully automatic weapon (if the gun laws in Norway are like the old UK gun laws this type of weapon would've come under a part 5 firearms certificate usually only granted to gunsmiths, although I knew a retired military officer who legally owned a working sterling sub machine gun back in the day). From his photos the guy looks like a male model!

Glad you're ok dj.

Put the ###### in a room with the parents of all the children who died and give them each one punch at him and if he survives then start another round.

Been watching this on Aljazeera TV - the guy had registered himself as a farmer in order to obtain large quantities of fertilizer and police described the weapon he used on the island as a "machine pistol" a fully automatic weapon (if the gun laws in Norway are like the old UK gun laws this type of weapon would've come under a part 5 firearms certificate usually only granted to gunsmiths, although I knew a retired military officer who legally owned a working sterling sub machine gun back in the day). From his photos the guy looks like a male model!

Glad you're ok dj.

DJ...

The reason I asked about the gun laws in Norway is because of.... Link

Breivik had talked admiringly online about conversations he had had with unnamed English Defence League members and the organisation Stop the Islamification of Europe (SIOE) over the success of provocative street actions leading to violence.

"I have on some occasions had discussions with SIOE and EDL and recommended them to use certain strategies," he wrote two years ago. "The tactics of the EDL are now to 'lure' an overreaction from the Jihad Youth/Extreme-Marxists, something they have succeeded in doing several times already."

If our nutters have access to weapons, then it is only a matter of time here....!

This guy carefully planned the stuff he carried out, and it's fully documented, he made Youtube video's about his thoughts and what he would do, and even writes that he wanted to be captured alive so he would become a martyr :Surprise: It's all out there on the net if you want to see it;

Torrent users . . . .

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6561147/Anders_Behring_Breivik_a___Manifest_and_Video

WARNING:

BE VERY CAREFUL IF YOU DOWNLOAD THIS, THE DOCUMENT CONTAINS FULL DETAILS ON HOW TO MAKE THE BOMB HE USED, EVEN DOWN TO HOW TO GET HOLD OF THE CHEMICALS ETC.

NOT A GOOD THING TO BE CAUGHT "IN POSSESSION OF" IN SOME COUNTRIES (EUSSR)

As in my earlier scepticism over the initial speculation over blame, I reckon there is something more to this....

When working out 'why', it's normally necessary to work out who will benefit !

At the moment (based on the reporting), things don't quite add up so far IMO...

I've been having a browse through some of the later pages of his "manifesto", it's amazing !!

This guy was no madman, this is almost a novel written in the form of a diary, in a detailed and completely logical manner. Using the information contained in the last hundred or so pages literally anyone could do the same as he did in just about any "westernised" country out there. He even goes deeply, deeply, into depth, on how to set up "cover stories" and companies to account for why you are buying large quantities of the some of the chemicals, and how he went about concealing everything from his friends and family.

One of the most intriguing things about this though is, where is the rest of the explosives ??

He made nearly 6 tonnes of the stuff, and only used 1800Kg for the Oslo bomb, so there's potentially two more of them out there somewhere :Struggle: He even mentions "20 charges" and "blast sites"

There's a lot more to come out about this yet.

And so the change in Norway begins...

Gun massacre hearing to be held in private

Put something behind closed doors, and it will multiply...

Funnily though, given his links to extreme religious beliefs and 'Knights Templar', the media in general is not calling him a 'Christian Terrorist'.....

I wonder what they would have been saying if perhaps he had been a follower of Islam? ... :Winky:

He obviously thought he'd have a moment of fame and glory in court - why grant him the satisfaction?

Justice needs to be seen to be done, not behind closed doors, very few reason to have a case behind closed doors IMO and this ain't one, bad news IMO

All1

Justice needs to be seen to be done, not behind closed doors, very few reason to have a case behind closed doors IMO and this ain't one, bad news IMO

All1

Breivik made clear in an internet manifesto that he planned to turn his court appearance into theatre, preparing a speech for his appearance in court even before launching the attacks, and then requesting an open hearing in which he would wear a uniform. Both of those requests were denied.

Isn't that the bit they don't want him to do?

All1

Yep...as I said before, this is a wrong turn - Norway, ffs learn from what we have done wrong!