Please Sign The Petition

Jamer

Having lost my daughter it is those very memories that are so vital. I am fortunate that it was before all this stupidity came about so I do have lots of video and photographic records of her in sports days and other school events. They talk of paedophiles but what of our parental rights to be able to record those very important and sometimes vital events in our child's development.

I do feel very strongly that the world has gone mad and have definitely signed the petition.

I just went and signed your petition. I'm glad we don't have such laws in the U.S.A. because I thrive on all my movies and pictures from all the school evemts my kids were involved in. I do wish you well with your petition/ I commented on the petition with the statement below.

Parents have rights too. Memories of their childrens' school years are very precious to them and they should be allowed the opportunity to preserve those memories, whether it's done through moving film, still pictures, tape recordings, etc., without fear of reprisal from others, including law enforcement.

I just went and signed your petition. I'm glad we don't have such laws in the U.S.A. because I thrive on all my movies and pictures from all the school evemts my kids were involved in. I do wish you well with your petition/ I commented on the petition with the statement below.

Cheers buddy nice one :Thumbs_Up1:

• 1 month later...

i signed myself just now. it is kinda of pathetic we cannot photo or video our own kids performances.

used to think it was due to the function wanting to sell its own studio copy of the event ... i was wrong

great post