Have you had a booster Jab?

Jamer

30 minutes ago, Gazza said:

Had my booster last week, made me ill again for a couple of days. 

My daughters Anti-Vax and has not had any of the vaccines, my other sons have had the jab though. 

My brother in law is a GP and says they are all fine and people really should have them to protect themselves but each person has to make their own choices. I was not we'll for 24 hours with first jab but the second and booster was fine with both, just a dead arm for a few days 

Booster is only the same as original 2.

Not had any & dont intend to.

I know of 2 people locally that have died within a few days after getting a jab though
someone is making billions from this,but its all about control as i have said all along.

Moronic,sorry Omnicron version is about has harmful as a cold,manypeople dont even know they have had it

Its the mainly the jabbed thinking that they are invulnarable that are spreading it.

Video of Boris admitting that Jabs dont stop you getting it or passing it on!

http://86.14.9.27:5000/sharing/Tc5BQddaF

My first jab was the half dose of AZ then went back for the second full dose of AZ (not a lot of People know that it's the 2nd full dose that's important & is the one that does the job)

But I know when I get the booster it will be Moderna and this will put me in bed for 2 days. early January this will be.

Yes jabbed People can still spread it but a jabbed person will pass on a small viral load as opposed to an un-jabbed person who will have a higher viral load

as the virus multiples uninhibited.

I'm from Yorkshire, and I honestly don't know anyone who has died from covid.

I had covid before any jabs and I was very ill for a week - But not as ill as when I had bad flu.

I had no sense of taste or smell for about 6 weeks and didn't feel right for about 2 months.

I've  had the 2 jabs (pfizer) and felt rotten for a couple of days after each.

In my book - I've had the virus and 2 vaccinations and been ill every time. No more for me

If I don't have enough anti bodies by now then I never will.

2 vaccinations and 1 booster is all you need (I don't think People understand that the 1st vaccination is just a half measure that's more about preparing your body for the full on 2nd vaccination)

Think of it this way if you have had your 2nd jab you are only 1.5 and you need to be 2 or 2+ to protect yourself

now if your booster is of the same type as the first two you will be given 1 full vaccination so you will be in the 2+ or 2.5 but if they are mixing the booster (not the same as the first two)

then you will be given 0.5 up to 1 of the new vaccination making it 2 or 2+.

I think this is what happened to Sir Zorro mixing the booster and 1 full shot.

Zorro was the booster Moderna if not I bet it was two pfizer jabs then AZ as the booster.

Dam I got that wrong but AZ is supposed to have more side effects then Pfizer.

The is one bit about all the anti vaccers if they get Covid and end up in intensive care the cocktail of drugs they are giving why they are unconscious

and the side effects of them drugs is way more dangerous than anything else the vaccinations can do.  So you have a vaccination and maybe feel like s**t for 1 or 2 days.

intensive care & the cocktail of drugs will make you feel like s**t for 6-12 weeks and this is if your one of the lucky ones.

• 1 month later...